SHRM Certification Preparation Course
Establish yourself as a globally-recognized HR expert in 2020 by earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP®) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP®) certification. Prove your value to colleagues and employers with the credentials built on the SHRM BoCK™, which defines the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required for effective HR professionals around the world. These professional certifications can open doors for professional advancement, serve to harmonize standards with changing expectations and signal to employers advanced professional development. They reflect what HR practitioners need to know to be leaders in their organizations and in the profession.
Our course combines the knowledge and expertise of our certified instructors with the 2020 SHRM Learning System to offer a comprehensive and effective way to prepare for success on your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam. The Oklahoma HR State Council is committed to providing our members with quality programs to help advance your career. Our accelerated SHRM exam prep course offers 12 hours of instruction and presents a comprehensive and detailed review of the SHRM BoCK and the HR Certification Institute exam content outlines.
- Led by highly-experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors.
- Classes are taught at a structured pace so you can absorb and understand the material.
- Peer discussions and real-world experiences help reinforce learning materials.
- Courses provide an opportunity to network with other HR professionals.
- Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce sessions.
- Sample test questions, preparation techniques and periodic progress checks keep you confident in your studies.
- Learn techniques to grow your confidence when taking the exam.
This intensive 1.5 day SHRM Certification Prep Course combines expert instruction with the SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP, so you will learn faster, retain more knowledge and stay on track for success on the exam. An optional SHRM learning kit, which includes study booklets, course materials, and online access to pre-tests, is available for $495, which is in addition to conference registration fee. Purchase of materials is not required to attend the OKHS SHRM prep course. You can take advantage of volume buying power and get a $300 discount on SHRM course materials.